Monday 4 June 2012

My Summer Plan of Attack

Well, here it is June and pretty much the kick-off to summer. I find most years I have so many plans for the summer and then inevitably don't end up pulling off even half of the things I had wanted to do. I thought maybe this year I would actually form them into a list in order to (hopefully!) better motivate myself to actually achieve them. So here's what I've got so far...

1) Go camping a minimum of three times (Realistically this likely translates into 3 weekends of camping, but the minimum for each trip should be 2 nights)

2) Hike Cape Split again when I am in Nova Scotia this summer

3) Reconnect with some people I haven't seen in a long time (I intend to pull this off at my high-school reunion later this month)

4) Go on a hot-air balloon ride

5) Create my own signature cocktail (Since I enjoy blended drinks this will likely be a nice summery affair)

6) Travel somewhere I have never been/can't remember ever having been

7) Host a summer cookout/fire/BBQ in the back yard

8) Go to an outdoor water park

9) Shoot a game of 9 holes of golf in under 45

10) Go on a "spontaneous" roadtrip, with no known destination or plan

 11) Go whale watching

12) Lose 5 pounds. Not die at the bootcamp my friend is making me start going to.




That's all I've got so far. I intend to keep adding at some point. I'll keep you posted with my progress (incidentally I came close to finishing #5 this evening, I feel I'll have it checked off in no time! You can tell where my priorities with this list lie...)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, can we pretty please all go camping again this year? Last year was so great!!!

    ReplyDelete